Thursday, November 25, 2010

""You say who past make carriage


collar presses the lowestly, inside of mountain landscape water thoroughly of revelation at Mo Hao however of eye in.Mo Hao however vision put on over there snow-white gutters curve up once sweep, cannoted help but smiling bottom, "in fact be want to order to profitablely make a living by the help of the body of beauty!""You have to sell, !"Traverse ice and also discover at this time already the oneself spring scenes leak and fiercely start to keep a waist and stare with anger Mo Hao however, " just what did you see?""See I want to see of thing!"Mo Hao however don,t think to is this saliva with her fee, once the direct topic turn, " you exactly also want not to want to listen to, don,t want to listen to I go home and Ling Xue measure to the company, she can,t be like you to watch out for so, and still so past make carriage!""You say who past make carriage?"Traversing ice to stare is big eyes tiny Nu way."Certainly was you, you saw you current appearance, is still my girl friend, isn,t saw eye breast, this is still that you peep out by yourself to let my lo of, " Mo Hao however suddenly a mouth, "calculate, didn,t hold the same kind of view so with you, don,t want to listen to even if!""Want to listen to, however you just said of, can,t want to open song hall or take a bath the field like the center son, can accept so many beauties only there."Traverse the ice says of very concealed Hui, but speech in obvious stuck these business places to ascend to take to have*the label of property."Who tell you that I was this to intend?Do you see the people whom I be like that kind of to do procuress?"Mo Hao however shook to shake head, " calculate, don,t hold in suspense with you, remember, how distinguish beauty, I am an absolute authority, so I want to do of, be develop the beauty effect to the extreme achievement, establish a regard the media and the advertisement industry as principle the new company of dozen!""Advertising agency?Does that have what relation with beauty?"Traverse the white of ice despise Mo Hao however one eye.Mo Hao however Han however on saying with smile, "I didn,t say that I want to open an advertising agency, I just say my business may involve the scope of some advertisements and so say for you, see the beauty of our cha chaan teng?The pedestrian of road leads from our doorway now of time, all will involuntarily of dynasty in hope several eyes, this is the beauty effect!""You exactly want to do what, say for me to know 1:00, if don,t say me, " Ling Bing makes reference to this, suddenly discover oneself have no phrase."You how?Do you do my girl friend?Not, you were already my girl friend, I knew, do you want to make our relations further?"Mo Hao however suddenly on smiling, on stretching louboutin shoes hand to enter Ling Bing Lan to bosom, free to traverse ice how twist to leave a body, can not succeed in escaping Mo Hao however of control."You if don,t loosen to open again, I can move a true space of!"Traverse ice to still have self-confident several centses to own martial arts.Mo Hao however the underneath being seduced by Ling Bing of the bosom has already had reaction, again how easily loosens she opens, direct hand a press at traverse ice to pretty raise of hip, heavily crumple to knead a , "you if want to listen to and then give me honesty to order, if you are twisting so, I can directly pick your pants down big bottom!"Seeing can not get away from Mo Hao however of control, traverse ice to just know Mo Hao however of

No comments:

Post a Comment